A Love Note To My Bie ;)

A Little Note For The Love of My Life !
Ameer :)
Bie , i don't know how to start explaining to you how much 
I love you more than anything in the world ! 
I can't get over how things work .
I love you so much bie , and i'm never letting you go again .
We have another cahnge and im not throwing it away .
You make me the happiest girl in the entire world and i couldn't
ask for anything more .
I love everything about you bie !
I know this is for real Ameer , I love you every second 
and I always will .
You are my everything ..... ;))


Sometimes we must get hurt 
in order to grow , 
We must fail 
in order to know .
Sometimes our vision is clear 
only after our eyes
have een washed away
with tears ...

I LOVE YOU BIE , MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN D WORLD !


thanks :) ade mase singgah laa lagi yerk .

No comments: